statcount

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am not sure how to title my first blog.

In a little more than 3 months' time, I will be graduation from Rhode Island School of Design and be done with school for a long time, if not forever.
So what am I gonna do after college?
I had the vision of becoming an archaeologist when I was in kindergarten.( I did not really knowing what it means but thought that it was a really cool and big word.) Then I went through the list of "architect, lyricist, rich woman, nihilist, artist.etc" in the course of elementary school and secondary school.
Lately I have come to the conclusion that I want to be a freelance illustrator.
After talking with Chris Buzelli and Dadu Shin, I learnt that blogging is an important networking and promo tool for freelance illustrators. So that's why I am typing this right now.
I am still a virgin to online journal, so pardon me for being awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment