statcount

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

lalala

Just got to know that the new standard piece was selected to appear in the American Illustration 29 annual.
I heard that SOI NY is also using it for the student show poster, but I haven't seen it yet...
It's nice yet unsettling at the same time to know it got a recognition again.
I really need new works which can top that piece.
It was from more than half year ago and I still haven't done anything better, arghhh
I don't want to be a one trick pony...

Went to NY over the spring break for a day and saw Chris' amazing MACY's flower show campaign.
He's getting mad huge!

Though that I might as well throw in a photo of my firend's "transformer bumblebee car", I was lucky to bump into him and got a ride back to Providence.

No comments:

Post a Comment