Search This Blog


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Digital Artist Magazine Interview

I have finally got a copy of the Digital Artist 14 magazine which has my 5 pages interview in it!
It was released in early December in UK but took a while to travel to the State.
Here are some photos of the pages, if you are interested in reading the interview, you can check it out at Barnes and Noble.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Just wish I could read it! But I'm not sure if I'll find myself an issue around.
    I just found about you and your work, and wow... inspirational bliss at every image.

    You are one of those artists that I just feel will keep my mind inspired and tuned to my own creative source, so I just can't stop looking!

    All the best girl, have an uplifting 2011! ;>)

  3. Thank you all so much guys! Have a wonderful 2011!