statcount

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Where do you think snow comes from?(new illo)

(Front)(Back)(The printed color is a bit off, but I am still pretty happy with it.)

Sorry for not posting for a while, I have been working on a few things, and this is one of them.
I have mailed out around 300 cards to family, friends and ADs a few days ago, it was quite an epic writing and money-gone -to-postage process. But hopefully they will bring joy to people and maybe bring work to me!
Happy holidays and think twice the next time you catch snowflakes with your tongue!

7 comments:

  1. very very nice! love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine an I got the card today!! It was awesome!! But do you want Catherine and I fight to the death for one card among the two of us? XD"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, great drawing, great idea - even though I'd like the image not to stick to my brain here in winter-white-Norway... :) Hope you'll get plenty of projects in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys and happy new year!
    Tone-I am sorry if the image has ruin your white xmas in Norway. But according to legend, the dandruff of Snow God tastes like cotton candy. I hope this makes you feel better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, do you know how much snow there is in Estonia? Meters! Disgusting of thinking of it as dandruff... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea with the postcard. I love your bold sense of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all, you guys keep me going.

    ReplyDelete