statcount

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Illo for Rhode Island Monthly






"The Best Places to Live in Rhode Island"- a series I did for Rhode Island Monthly magazine March issue which just came out a few days ago.

This is probably the most epic editorial assignment I have done so far. I finished these five illustrations in 1 week and a half, time was a little tight but it was a fun challenge.

I was really happy when AD Dean Welshman called me for the project. Rhode Island is like a second hometown for me, it carries 4 years of wonderful college memories.

Also, Dean was just really great to work with. He understands that artists work the best when they are given the most creative freedom.
So yeah, really fun project!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces Victo!! I can't believe you did these in a week and a half!

    The opener and the car illos especially...WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Series Victo!
    Week and a half? WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors! Also you are a machine! RI misses you so come visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I hope you didn't abuse yourself too much to get all of this done!!

    ReplyDelete