statcount

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, May 6, 2011

New illo and update from HK!

Hi there, here is a piece I did for PLANSPONSOR May issue.

The story is about Value Funds have not done as well as expected in the past couple of years-I started thinking into the direction of expectation and disappointment and here are the sketches that I came up with.





I love working with SooJin because she always choose my favorite idea and enable me to give my best shot. Here is the final layout-




Sorry for not posting in a while. I am back at Hong Kong to visit my family and friends and have been indulging myself with good food and people.






4 comments:

  1. Love the idea and also super jealous that your in Asia :(!!!

    Come back safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all! Come to HK and play!:)

    ReplyDelete