statcount

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Special print sale!

Some new prints on sale in my store now and check out the HOLIDAY SPECIAL PROMO!
"And once again the day is saved!", $35 open edition, 13"x19" on Epson premium matte paper with archival ink.
or FREE as a gift on any purchase of the limited edition prints!

"After Dark", $75 limited edition of 100, 13"x19" on 100% cotton Hahnemuhel Museum Etching rag with archival ink
"Moneyhorse", $95 limited edition of 100, 13"x19" on 100% cotton Hahnemuhel Museum Etching rag with archival ink



4 comments:

  1. I was just referred to your blog by a friend and...I got my mind blown.

    I am forever following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is awesome, i´m totally fascinated with "After Dark"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, you guys are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete