statcount

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cover Art for the NYT Mutual Fund Quarterly

I was greatly honored to be asked to do the cover art for the latest New York Times mutual fund quarterly!! The stock market has been rising and rising, the art direction was to capture the shock and awe of an average investor. You are read the articles here (WARNING: BORING!).  Once again, it was a great pleasure working with AD Minh, who gives me insightful feedbacks and incredible creative freedom! 



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this one! (And I also read this one before book 1, which I loved but not as much as this one)


    Cheap Term Papers For Sale
    Cheap Paper Writing Service
    Accounts Software For Small Business

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog. Thanks for sharing such a good information about Self Management Super Fund ..

    Setup Self Managed Super Fund

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always share valuable information on your blog. I just want to share my website link through your blog Wealth Management Companies In Delhi

    ReplyDelete